VCC 2020 in a nutshell
Although 2020 was not an easy year, there was a lot going on in the Voice Contact Centre, so we prepared a summary of the most important events 'in a nutshell'. The beginning of the year posed a huge challenge to us, i.e. the need to move most of our teams to a remote mode. We have managed to meet this challenge and we are very satisfied with the results, which is proved by a number of business successes.
1. We won a Zlota Sluchawka in the category "Together - projects using contact centre outsourcing" for a multilingual project for our German client, ECE.
2. The SMB Association also awarded us a special prize in the category "Contact Center in integrated marketing" - for VOLVO customer service.
3. We announced cooperation with one of the 10 largest e-commerce platforms in the world. From the media and our messages you could learn that we support Allegro in the area of customer experience.
4. We announced that we provide customer service to IKEA customers. The cooperation developed strongly during the first phase of the coronavirus pandemic, when stationary shops had to close and customers moved to the e-commerce channel.
5. Ewa Czarnecka, President of Voice Contact Center, was chosen by Gazeta Finansowa as one of the 25 most enterprising women in Poland. Earlier, the book "50 Influential Business Women" was published by Businesswoman & life, where Ewa Czarnecka was also present. The income from the sale of the book is entirely transferred to the SOS Wioski Dziecięce foundation.
6. Primebot has been awarded a certificate by Gazeta Finansowa "Best Products for Business 2020". Moreover, Voice Contact Center - also thanks to Primebot - was among 10 innovative companies of the year 2020 listed by Gazeta Finansowa. Let us remind you: Primebot is our conversation bot (voicebot and chatbot) created on the basis of machine learning methods.
7. We announced the development of cooperation with Rossmann in the field of customer experience. During the pandemic, the scale of activities in the area of Internet drugstore service doubled.
8. We opened a new office in a beautifully renovated 19th century building in the heart of Lublin. We have 1660 m2 at our disposal on 4 levels, which allowed us to create 210 new operating positions.
9. We have created an internal training programme, in which we share our knowledge and develop our competences. Smart Leader is a series of trainings and lectures, thanks to which VCC leaders and managers can broaden their knowledge useful in the contact centre. All trainings take place on Teams and are recorded, which allows us to create a valuable knowledge base.
10. The Voice Contact Center team has grown to over 1000 people!