Targeted to automate the human front line of customer care if the automation makes sense
As competition gets fiercer in the e-commerce industry and the ticket volume is increasing rapidly, more and more companies get targeted to automate the human front line. However, the decision about investing in the automation process of customer care should be based on measurable deliverables like ROI or level of service personalization.
There are three key elements that need to be considered before a company sets a course for automation in customer service.
1) CRM software that enables a company to implement the data-driven approach in the decision-making process through the structured scope of data including not only personal data or purchase history but more importantly personal preferences of customers. All in all, the CRM systems should help to build hyper-personalized customer care beyond the market standard.
2) Contact canter software that enables a company to gain a competitive edge through a customer-centric approach. In order to enhance business growth, a company need to select the right cc software that provides not only scalability but many other futures like:
- Integration with CRM software, e-commerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, Magento2 or in Poland Shoper or IdoSell )
- Integration with AI-based solutions for customer care like chatbots and voicebots that give customers feeling they are talking to human not machine
3) Customer Experience Team that enables to implement a value engineering approach.
- Experienced, multitasking, multilingual #front line of customer care specialists which can deliver excellent customer care service scored by measurable results like CSAT/NPS, FCR or First Settlement Rate, Reaction Time
- SoMe specialists
- Multilingual bots’ trainers who will develop the implemented AI-based solutions like chatbots or voicebots
- Project/Program Managers who are targeted to deliver “undeliverable”
- Business Analysis and Business Analytics Managers who understand the business needs and can implement and configure analytics solutions.
And finally, what can make a company stand out from the competition:
- AI and IT managers that will be able to dive into deep learning, a machine learning technique that relies on a vast quantity of unlabelled input data and create human-like chatbots and voicebots.
The cost of building such an extended in-house team is huge. That is why finding the right outsourcing partner that specialized in e-commerce allows a company to achieve together results based on ROI which otherwise would be hard to accomplish for either of them.
Head of Multilingual Services