Outsorcing Experts - a merger of the ArchiDoc Group and NEO Investments Fund companies
The ArchiDoc Capital Group andNeo Investments Fund have signed an investment agreement which will result in joining their forces. The integration will give rise, among other things, to a new brand name, Outsourcing Experts (OEX). The new company will be one of the largest entities operating on the outsourcing services market in Poland. The transaction is subject to the decision of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection. The Parties have agreed the intention to introduce the company’s shares to trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange within the nearest year.
The merger of the ArchiDoc Group and NEO Investments Fund companies is the next step in the implementation of the development strategies of the companies included in the portfolio of both entities. The main objective of OEX will be to increase the potential of the Group by specializing in particular segments of the outsourcing services market, offering clients the opportunity to benefit from integrated solutions and taking advantage of the synergy between its member companies.
The existing shareholders of the ArchiDoc Group and Neo Investments Fund will hold equal, 50 percent shares in the newly created entity. The membership of the Management Board of the OEX Group will include: Konrad Rochalski, President of OEX and President of the ArchiDoc Group, Artur Wojtaszek, Vice-President of OEX and President of Cursor, and Tomasz Słowiński, Vice-President of OEX and Chief Financial Officer of Neo Investments Fund.
Outsourcing Experts (OEX) consist of 5 companies which have an established position in the segment of services related to complex management of documents and data registration; building commercial structures; handling large promotion projects and loyalty programs; logistics of sales support products; rebranding processes implementation and telephone customer service.
With a team of employees and associates of more than 10 thousand, Outsourcing Experts serve over 500 customers.
Outsourcing Experts comprise the following companies:
- ArchiDoc - outsourcing solutions in the field of document management, data registration and back-office processes;
- Cursor - outsourcing solutions for marketing and sales support (building and managing commercial structures, merchandising, promotional services, logistic facilities);
- Galposter - outsourcing solutions in the area of identification, rebranding and network building processes;
- Voice Contact Center / Call One - the outsourcing call / contact center - a multi-channel customer service (telephone, Internet, fax) and sale associated with the creation of marketing image of companies.
The main objective of Outsourcing Experts is to develop and strengthen the position of individual companies, which are part of the holding. We believe that through integration we will become one of the strongest entities in the outsourcing market in Poland. The combining of strengths of companies specializing in different segments of services will allow us to offer complete, yet flexible support to our customers. A priority issue for us is our presence in the largest and most attractive enterprises in Poland - says Konrad Rochalski, President of Outsourcing Experts.
Outsourcing Experts will focus on providing specialized, yet complementary services in Business Process Outsourcing. Flexibility of the offer and knowledge of regional markets will be a competitive advantage in comparison to large, international outsourcing companies present in the Polish market.
Outsourcing Experts will seek to build a stable Capital Group, strengthen the position in particular segments of outsourcing services and improve operational efficiency. The way to achieve these objectives is the sustainable development of our services and their sales channels, as well as the systematic implementation of innovative solutions in each area of OEX’s activity.
Services offered by Outsourcing Experts:
- Outsourcing of document management processes and back-office - servicing offices, electronic archiving and circulation of documents, data registration in clients’ systems, managing paper documents;
- Outsourcing of sales and marketing support processes – building and managing commercial structures, merchandising, promotional services, logistic projects dedicated to sales and marketing support, comprehensive implementation of rebranding projects;
- Outsourcing of call / contact center processes – management of multi-channel customer services (telephone, Internet, fax) and sales associated with the creation of a marketing image of companies.
The most important business customers of the Outsourcing Experts Group include: Telekomunikacja Polska, France Telecom, Netia, Noble Bank, Bank Millennium, ING Bank Śląski, PZU, Allianz, Aviva, Vattenfall, RWE, Tauron Polska Energia, Mars Polska, Johnson & Johnson, Kompania Piwowarska, Carrefour.
The strategic aim of the OEX Group is to build a strong, stable entity offering comprehensive Business Process Outsourcing services, that will be able to effectively compete with the largest international suppliers of BPO services. The way to achieve the aim of Outsourcing Experts is the sustainable development of the services offered and their sales channels, as well as the building of new areas of competence through acquisition.