Outsourcing Experts - a new brand on the Polish market
Promotion of a product in a hypermarket, sales support by the call center and next, registration of customers' details, all ordered in one place? A new brand created by five outsourcing companies has just appeared in the Polish market. The main services of the Group include the outsourcing of sales and marketing support, handling processes connected with document management and a call center. Thanks to the integration, Outsourcing Experts will become one of the largest entities in this sector. Anna Zawadzka, who previously managed the marketing activities of the ArchiDoc company, is now in charge of the Marketing and PR Department of the Outsourcing Experts Group.
Outsourcing Experts (OEX) consist of 5 companies which have an established position in the segment of services related to handling large promotion projects and loyalty programs; rebranding processes implementation and telephone customer service; building commercial structures; logistics of sales support products and comprehensive management of documents and data registration.
Outsourcing Experts comprise the following companies:
- Cursor - outsourcing solutions for marketing and sales support (building and managing commercial structures, merchandising, promotional services, logistic facilities);
- Galposter- outsourcing solutions in the area of identification, rebranding and network building processes;
- ArchiDoc - outsourcing solutions in the field of document management, data registration and back-office processes;
- Voice Contact Center/Call One - outsourcing call / contact center - a multi-channel customer service (telephone, Internet, fax) and sales associated with the creation of the marketing image of companies.
„The name of the Group is supposed to unambiguously define our common competences and experience. Behind each of the Group companies, there are years of successfully completed projects as well as hundreds of challenges and dozens of awards. For our customers, this integration means above all a guarantee of cooperation with a stable partner that offers comprehensive outsourcing solutions: from marketing support to data archiving. We would like the Outsourcing Experts brand to be associated with values such as: flexibility, professionalism, innovation and partnership” - says Anna Zawadzka, Outsourcing Experts' Director of Marketing and PR.
The Outsourcing Experts companies still operate under their own names and have their previous logo-types, but the Group will use a new graphic sign. Studio Rokicki & Ściborowski, selected by way of a competitive process, is responsible for the design of visual identification as part of the entire project.
”We decided to keep the English name of the brand due to the permanent presence and common use of the word "outsourcing" and the lack of its ideal equivalent in the Polish language. The new logo-type was supposed to combine a simple form of a sign with distinctive colors and typography. A circle is a perfect figure and in this case, it symbolizes optimization. In our business, this means a maximum focus on the effect and customer satisfaction, while maintaining high quality standards" – adds Anna Zawadzka.
Services offered by Outsourcing Experts include:
- Outsourcing of sales and marketing support processes – building and managing commercial structures, merchandizing, promotional services, logistic projects dedicated to sales and marketing support, comprehensive implementation of rebranding projects;
- Outsourcing of document management processes and back-office - servicing offices, electronic archiving and circulation of documents, data registration in clients’ systems, managing paper documents;
- Outsourcing of call / contact center processes – management of multi-channel customer services (telephone, Internet, fax) and sales associated with the creation of a marketing image of companies.
The most important business customers of the Outsourcing Experts Group include: Telekomunikacja Polska, France Telecom, Netia, Noble Bank, Bank Millennium, ING Bank Śląski, PZU, Allianz, Aviva, Vattenfall, RWE, Tauron Polska Energia, Mars Polska, Johnson & Johnson, Kompania Piwowarska and Carrefour.
With a team of employees and associates of more than 10 thousand, Outsourcing Experts service over 500 customers.